Our objective is to verify that the product furnished by the supplier is in full compliance with our client's purchase order's specifications and international standards.
We take pride of the fact that we can perform services for our clients locally and in all over the world (Europe, USA, Canada, South America, China, India, Korea, Australia and Middle East).
COMIBASSAL’s name is internationally known and our inspection certificates are recognized by banks worldwide in connection with transactions covered by letter of credit where our certificate is specified as condition of payment.
A brief listing is shown below to provide an overview of the range of our services :
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND TUBULAR PRODUCTS INSPECTIONS
The variety of mechanical equipment and tubular product is varied and extensive, here is a partial listing:
|Pumps (positive displacement, Centrifugal & Screw)||Weighbridges|
|Compressors (Reciprocating)||Mixers, Crushers & Dampers|
|Compressors & Blowers (Rotary)||Pipes|
|Engines||Valves and fittings|
|Gearboxes||Heat ex-changers and Condenser tubing|
|Cranes& Loaders||Rubber plugs|
|Conveyors (belt, chain & apron)|
To illustrate what a typical COMIBASSAL inspection scope would contain, we have outlined details of pump’s inspection:
- Close visual examination of pumps, motors, couplings, gearboxes and base plates to make sure that manufacture and finish is to acceptable standard and all data on nameplate conform to the specifications contracted for.
- Supervision of performance tests over the full working range of the pump from touch point to maximum fill Such test shall prove that specified head, discharge, power and efficiency conform to the specifications agreed upon and the pump is free from over-heating, cavitation and excessive vibration over the specified range.
- Obtaining and reviewing manufacturer’s work certificate and materials’
- Examination of painting, shipping marks and
- Issuance of a comprehensive inspection report covering the pump’s
- Issuance of an inspection certificate covering the pump in case of conformity to the
ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT INSPECTIONS
The inspection of Electrical equipment is one of our major activity. COMIBASSAL inspect range from the large generators, motors, and transformers through small control panel and cables at the major works of electrical equipment in the world.
Here is a partial list of items which COMIBASSAL inspects:
- Circuit Breakers
- power cables
- Telephone cables
- Switch gears
- Lighting fixtures
- Control panels
- Reactors, rectifiers and relays
We have out lined details of a motor inspection:
- Visual inspection in order to check for data on the nameplate, main dimensions, painting and
- Witness routine and type test comprising:
- Measurement of cold resistance winding.
- High voltage test.
- No load test determination of no load losses.
- Insulation resistance measurement (meager test).
- Locked rotor test.
- Partial load test and over load test (25,50,75,100,125 % of rated load )
- Noise measurements.
- Vibration measurements.
- Heat run test.
- Over speed test.
- Examination of packing and shipping
- Obtaining and reviewing manufacturer works
- Issuance of a comprehensive Technical report covering the motor
Issuance of an inspection certificate covering the motors in case of conformity to the specifications.
We Finished 16k + Creative Projects
Big Data Services
COMIBASSAL regularly inspects at all the major works of mechanical equipment and all major mills tubular products in all over the world.
We have long history of supporting utility projects, gas, oils and petrochemical fields with our inspection services.